This is the table of contents of the Math Department Handbook, which is available in Room 701 at the Cabrillo College Aptos Campus, or by calling (831) 479-6328.
This is the department's program plan which is part of the Cabrillo College Master Plan. Each department does a "program plan" every six years, followed by annual "updates".
Department approved lists of learner outcomes can be found in CurricUNet. You don't need to login - just do a Course search (by department and course number), then click on the "WR" icon next to the course title.
This is a mentor handbook put together by the Instruction Office with guidelines for faculty who are mentors to new faculty.
Here you will find a directory of links to all the California community colleges.
- Cabrillo Library Math Resource Page: This is the Mathematics Resource Page of the Cabrillo Library.
- Mudd Math Fun Facts: This page presents engaging mathematics tidbits and challenges that can be used to start daily math classes.
- Math Activities for K-12 Teachers : This page, developed with funding from NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center, is a collection of mathematics lessons that relate to NASA projects.
- Sites for Teachers: This page lists, links to, and ranks ecudational Web sites on the basis of their popularity with teachers.
- Materials from Marcella Laddon