STUDY ITALIAN IN FLORENCE, ITALY
Intensive Italian Language Program
June 9-July 4, 2008
Transferable Units: 5.00
Join Cabrillo College Italian instructor, Teresa Pane Mohamed for four weeks in the heart of Tuscany, the birthplace of the Renaissance: Florence, Italy. Florence is one of the world’s great historical, architectural and artistic cities and an easy train ride to Venice, Rome, Siena and Pisa. The program is tailored to your language level with small classes to maximize your language learning experience. Students may choose to live with an Italian signora where room and half board are provided or share an apartment in the city.
- Round trip international airfare with transfer to and from airport.
- Home or apartment stay.
- Intensive Italian language and culture classes.
- A walking tour of Florence and a month pass to many of the most important museums, including the famous Uffizi Gallery.
- An afternoon in Fiesole, a nearby hillside Etruscan town. .
- Health and trip insurance.