2012 -13 Foundation Highlights
The Cabrillo College Foundation was established in 1965 as a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. The foundation’s mission is to provide aid supplementary to public tax dollars for the support and benefit of Cabrillo College.
- For 2012-13 raised $3,586,244, ranking among the top for fundraising among California community colleges
- Raised more than $54 million in support of students and programs at Cabrillo College since inception
- $19 million endowment
- $1,079 scholarships awarded, totaling $818,298 in student scholarships
- $54,373,594 raised for Cabrillo College since foundation was formed in 1962
- #1 in the nation for total gifts from parent donors
There are many ways you can give to Cabrillo College – donations to the Annual Fund and The President’s Circle, planned gifts through the Heritage Club, Scholarships to Departments, Faculty Grants for Student Success, Women’s Educational Success, Cabrillo Advancement Program (CAP), and more. Choose one of these avenues to help Cabrillo College and our students thrive.