General Ticketing Information
Three ways to get your tickets:
ONLINE - Click the "Buy Tickets Now" button next to the event you would like to attend.
VIA PHONE - Dial 831-479-6154 for live help, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 12:00 to 4:00 pm
IN-PERSON - The VAPA Box Office is located at the Crocker Theater
The VAPA Box Office offers advance online sales for events. Tickets can be mailed (see fees below) or picked-up at the Box Office, day of the event, starting September 12 through December 14, for the fall 2013 semester.
Box Office Hours & Information
The live Box Office is open September 12 - December 14
Hours: Thursday, Friday & Saturday, 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Also open 1 hour prior to events in the Crocker Theater
• Box Office will be closed November 11, 28, 29 for the holidays.
• Please bring ID to retrieve tickets at the box office.
• If purchasing student tickets online, you will be asked to show your student ID before being admitted to events.
• Student Activity Cards (SAC) must be presented in-person at the box office to receive discount. No phone or online SAC card purchases.
Box Office Fees
All ticket prices include the base ticket handling fee. Additional fees:
• Online purchase = $1 fee per ticket*
• Mailed tickets = $2 fee per transaction *
*A $2 per ticket online fee applies to tickets $21 or more.
A $3 per ticket online fee applies to tickets $42 or more
Cabrillo Stage Box Office - 831-479-6154 or online at www.cabrillostage.com