Delivery Services-Daily Schedule
- Deliveries to all campus locations, including Scotts Valley and Watsonville, will be conducted on Tuesday and Thursday (except for live material).
- To arrange pick up for items delivered to the warehouse on Monday, Wednesday or Friday, please contact Rich Torres (x5046)
in advance to schedule pick up time between 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Purchases orders other than blanket purchase orders for supplies and/or furniture that will go directly to the requested room location should be routed through warehouse (except furniture).
- Blanket purchase orders need to be received promptly and the paperwork sent to Accounts Payable immediately so that we don't get put on credit hold by the vendor.
- Make sure the warehouse and mailroom know where your office is located on campus.
- If it plugs in it will go to CR first.
- Cabrillo stuff only, please.
- Communicate promptly if there is a problem.
- Warehouse will store records according to established regulations. See the Purchasing website http://www.cabrillo.edu/internal/purchasing/index.html for procedures (to be posted by October 24, 2011).
- In 2011-12, requests to store or pick up records will be accepted at a time to be determined.
- In 2012-13, requests to store or pick up records will be accepted at a time to be determined.
- Email a request to store or pick up records to Rich or Rudy, at
Shipping- UPS or Federal Express
- All shipments must be college related (no personal).
- Provide an account number for shipping charges.
- Information needed before any packages can be shipped:
- Value of shipment
- Must have a physical address (no PO Box)
- Label- Does the package have a pre-printed label with a return address?
- RMA- (Return Merchandise Authorization) Do you have an RMA number or label from the Vendor?
Shipment must arrive in the Warehouse no later than 1:00PM
to go out the same day.
Shredding of Documents
- All requests for document shredding should go through the Warehouse.