Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Resources for students and information about our response. Learn More

student filling out formsstudents walking


 Admissions and Records Forms 

Appeals Petition eform>>

Loss of Priority Registration/Academic Dismissal Appeal eForm>>

Loss of Promise Grant Appeal eForm>>

AB540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request >>

AB540 Exemption Supplement >>

Change of Student Information >>

Diploma Replacement Request >>

Dual Enrollment (formerly known as Concurrent Enrollment, formerly known as the "High School Release" form) ;

Formulario De Matriculacion Concurrente (En EspaƱol)>>


Challenge a Prerequisite/Requisite Challenge >>

Course Overlap >>

Petition to Repeat a Course >>

Informational Documents and Forms

Instructions for Creating and Using a Free Email Account >>

Major Codes >>

Register to Vote >>

Residency Requirements >>

Resources for Undocumented Students

WebAdvisor Instructions >>


Click here to get adobe reader


Have a question about filling out a form? Call us at (831) 479-6100. We'll help you get it right the first time.

You can deliver most of the forms to us in any of the following ways:


Cabrillo College
Admissions & Records
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003


(831) 479-5782 or

(831) 477-5684

 In person 

We are located in the Welcome Center SAC East Building on the Aptos campus. You can also deliver completed forms to the A&R Office at the Watsonville Center.

    Was this page helpful?   

© 2019 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility | Title IX

Aptos Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100