Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
students outsidestudents reading

***Important Information***

Transfer to either of the two systems of higher education in California, the University of California (UC) and the California State University (CSU), has become increasingly complex. For this reason, it is essential to include all the admissions requirements in your educational plan. The following pages will show you the admissions requirements, general education plans and how to find the major preparation you need to transfer. A successful education plan combines general education and major preparation at the same time making sure that the admissions requirements are fulfilled.

If you have attended anther college or university, it is necessary to have your transcripts sent to Cabrillo for a full evaluation. Attendance at another college or university has the potential to affect your eligibility to be admitted to the university. Make an appointment with a Cabrillo counselor or a representative of the university to have your transcripts evaluated. To make an appointment with a university representative, please contact the Cabrillo College Transfer Center at 831-479-6385. To make an appointment with a Cabrillo College counselor, contact the Cabrillo Counseling Office at (831) 479-6274, the Career Center at (831) 479-6225 or the Watsonville Center at (831) 477-5100

    Was this page helpful?    
Blackboard Online Learning System WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100