Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
              college sign

Equipment Loans

Equipment may be loaned to students with an accommodation form and who are officially enrolled in classes with ASC/LS staff approval. Students will forfeit their rights to future equipment loans if equipment is abused or equipment is not returned at the appropriate time. The ASC office can loan tape recorders, assistive listening devices, some calculators and Franklin Spellers.

How to get Equipment:

  • Complete a student file with the ASC or Learning Skills office.
  • Discuss the use of specialized equipment; receive an accommodation form, if appropriate, from an ASC Counselor or LD Specialist.
  •  Contact the ASC office to check out equipment and to complete the "Equipment Loan Contract".
 If equipment is not returned, student will forfeit rights to future equipment loans, have grades delayed, and be unable to register for future semesters.

    Was this page helpful?     
WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100