Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
              college sign


Qualified students may apply for tutorial assistance through Tutorial Services located in The Hub. If formal arrangements cannot be made through Tutorial Services, alternative arrangements may be made through the ASC.   

How to get a Tutor:

  •  Complete a student file with the ASC or Learning Skills office.
  •  Request tutoring assistance; receive an accommodation form from a ASC counselor or LD specialist.
  •  After qualifying for services, students must contact Tutorials and follow Tutorials guidelines for receiving services. ASC students must follow the same rules established by the Tutorial program as all other students.

    Was this page helpful?     
WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100