No. Dance the Music of Broadway will allow you to explore your range of motion, students will do only what they can physically do.
3. Do I have to memorize material?
Only in the Music Theater Adventure will there be some shared memorization.
4. Will there be offensive material in any of the classes?
No, our desire is to teach classes in a positive creative atmosphere where everyone is treated with respect.
5. What should I wear to the classes?
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you can move in. No sandals.
6. What should I bring to class?
You may wish to bring a small notebook and pencil, and a sweater for air conditioning. Water is available.
7. Is parking available close by?
Park in the lot next to the Music Building. There is a drop off near the door on the side entrance to the building. A parking permit is required Monday-Friday. Day passes cost $4 and are available in vending machines located in student lots.
8. Where is the Music Building located?
The Music Building is on the lower campus, part of the VAPA complex. Please click here for a Map.