Services are available to students who are receiving CalWORKs county assistance for low income families with dependent children.
- One-on-one orientations
- Vouchers for required books and supplies
- Fast Track To Work Academic Counselor appointments
- Financial assistance with childcare and transportation
- Referrals to on campus and community services
- Work study
- Low-income families currently receiving CalWORKs aid from the County of Santa Cruz who have received a referral to Fast Track To Work from their county worker.
Hourly Activity Report Forms
Print out the PDF and fill in by hand or open the Excel file and fill in your hours. The formulas in the Excel file will add up your hours for you.