Services are available to students who are receiving CalWORKs county assistance for low income families with dependent children.
- One-on-one orientations
- Vouchers for required books and supplies
- Fast Track To Work Academic Counselor appointments
- Financial assistance with childcare and transportation
- Referrals to on campus and community services
- Work study
- Low-income families currently receiving CalWORKs aid from the County of Santa Cruz who have received a referral to Fast Track To Work from their county worker.
Hourly Activity Report Forms
You now have two options for filling out your monthly form. You may print a form as before or you can use the template in Excel to fill in your hours. The Excel spreadsheet with add up your hours for you!