Health & Welfare Benefits
Human Resources Benefit Related Activities >>
2012-2013 Master Planning Calendar
Medical & Dental
Benefit Information for all eligible employees effective October 1, 2012:
Medical Plan Benefit Comparisons:
Medical and Dental Benefit Contact Information and Useful Web Links:
- Blue Shield (Preferred Provider Organization)
- SISC Dedicated Customer Service Unit: (800) 642-6155
- P.O. Box 272540, Chico, CA 95927-2540
- Blue Shield HMO
- Express Scripts Program (PPO High & Medium Plans, HMO Plans Only)
- Customer Service Telephone Number: (800) 987-5241
- Mail Order Rx Program: (800) 633-2662
- Employees can go to www.express-scripts.com to locate a pharmacy. In order to use the website to locate a pharmacy, employees must register as a member.
- Employees can also contact pharmacies or go to their individual websites (e.g. Rite-Aid, CVS) to find out whether or not they are open 24-hours.
- According to SISC, if there is an urgent need after hours to get a prescription filled, emergency rooms will provide the needed medication until the individual can get to a pharmacy.
- Express Scripts Participating Pharmacies (Santa Cruz County)
Rates & Stipends
Life & Disability Insurance
Hartford Disability Insurance:
Hartford Life Insurance:
To report a work related injury and file a Workers' Compensation claim, please contact
Susan Torres, Benefits Analyst at (831) 479-6182 or via email at email@example.com.
Health and Welfare Benefits Committee
Next Benefits Committee Meeting: TBD
Top of Page