Retiree Health & Welfare Benefits
Medical & Dental
Benefit Information for all eligible employees effective October 1, 2016:
Medical Plan Benefit Comparisons:
Blue Shield PPO Medical Plans:
- Blue Shield PPO (80-E) Medical Plan:
- Blue Shield PPO (80-J) Medical Plan:
- Blue Shield PPO (HDHP-B) Medical Plan (high deductible plan)
Blue Shield HMO Medical Plans:
Individual Retiree Medical Plans:
- CompanionCare Supplemental Medical Plan:
- Blue Shield 65 Plus HMO Medical Plan:
- Kaiser Senior Advantage HMO Plan
Medical and Dental Benefit Contact Information and Useful Web Links:
- Blue Shield of California PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- SISC Dedicated Customer Service Unit: (800) 256-9404
- P.O. Box 272540, Chico, CA 95927-2540
- Blue Shield of California HMO
(Health Maintenance Organization)
- Navitus Health Solutions Rx Program (PPO 80-E & 80-J Plans, HMO Plans Only)
- Customer Service Telephone Number: (866) 333-2757
- Costco Pharmacy - Mail Order Rx Program: (800) 607-6861
- Employees can go to www.navitus.com to locate a pharmacy. In order to use the website to locate a pharmacy, employees must register as a member.
- Employees can also contact pharmacies or go to their individual websites (e.g. Rite-Aid, CVS) to find out whether or not they are open 24-hours.
- According to SISC, if there is an urgent need after hours to get a prescription filled, emergency rooms will provide the needed medication until the individual can get to a pharmacy.
- Walgreens Pharmacy is excluded from the network.