This is called Concurrent Enrollment, and you need to have permission from your high school to attend Cabrillo - Check with your high school counselor.
Science courses: If the course is NOT OFFERED at your high school. (Click here for the list that will satisfy the D Requirement for UC admission) Scroll down to Laboratory Science ("D") section.
Math courses - concurrently enrolled high school students MAY NOT enroll in 200-level Math courses.
For questions about math placement, see Determing Math Placement at Cabrillo.pdf
Foreign Language courses: If NOT OFFERED at your high school. See Concurrent Enrollment for a list of the courses available and appropriate for high school students.
Some classes at the high school, including many ROP courses, have been linked by your instructors and Cabrillo instructors. You take the course at your high school and if eligible, can receive Cabrillo College credit. See Currently Articulated Courses by high school.
Note: many students wait until they graduate high school and come to Cabrillo to request this credit.
IMPORTANT-Check WebAdvisor prior to placing your transcript request. It is your responsibility to be certain your grade for the articulated course has posted to your transcript PRIOR to placing your order.
- Petition for Articulated Credit
- Combined Application for Admission and Petition for Articulated Credit
- Concurrent Enrollment Form (formerly High School Release Form) - required if requesting credit while still in high school. Form must be signed by your parent, yourself and your h.s. administrator/counselor
- AB540 Exemption Request Form - only submit this form, if your are a nonresident and want to request a nonresident tuition exemption
- Cabrillo Official Transcript Request
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
If you have any questions call