- Vice President, Instruction
- Division Deans (5)
- Dean of Education Centers
- Dean of Career Education and Economic Development
- Director of Library
- Dean of Student Services
- President, Faculty Senate
- Director of Counseling
- Inst'll Procedural Analysts (2)
- Instructional Research Analyst
- Director of DE/TLC
- Coordinator of CTC
- Director, Enrollment Services
Members of the Instructional Council will meet to share information, to discuss instructional matters and to make decisions and recommendations on instructional issues. The council will serve as an important avenue of information to the faculty through the representatives noted below.
Meetings are scheduled the first Thursday of the month from 1:30 - 3:00 pm during fall and spring semesters.
The Vice President of Instruction or designee has the responsibility for constructing the agenda and chairing the council. Proposed items are submitted to the Office of Instruction no later than two days prior to a scheduled meeting.
Minutes are posted electronically.
- PDF of Charge