Use Cabrillo's new faculy inquiry system to access success and commpletion data for your sections of a particular course. Filter the data to examine potential achievement gaps based on student demographics.
SOFIA, Student Outcomes for Faculty Inquiry and Analysis, allows faculty and other users to login to a secure interface and run queries based on specific classes, sections and other well-defined student cohorts (e.g, learning communities, EOPS students, DSPS, etc.).
· User friendly interface
· Section-level data
· Upload 99 custom cohorts using Data on Demand
· Advanced Layout pivot table
· Export to Excel, CSV, or text
· Demographic filters: age, gender, ethnicity, placement level, course completion
· Special population filters: EOPS, DSPS, Veterans, & more
· Learning Community filter: STARS, Puente, Honors, etc.
· Make data-driven curricular & pedagogical changes
· Use data to support all stages of the Program Planning process
· Assess the achievement gap in a course or department
· Longitudinal cohort tracking
To learn more contact Terra Morris