General SQL Report Instructions for Users
SQL reports provide automated data to support activities such as recruitment, admissions and records and other operational activities, program planning data, and other information.
Note: If you are using these reports to generate email lists for mailing students, please cc Dennis Bailey-Fougnier, Vice President of Student Services, on bulk communications to students (more than one student) to aid coordination of communication.
- From an on campus computer connected to the network, open Internet Explorer.
- Enter http://dw-sql-reports/Reports in to the address bar (or click the link), and log on with your network account if prompted.
- Click on a folder to view the reports inside.
- Click on the name of a report to access.
- Select one or more parameters as indicated.
- Click View Report.
- Review the results and go back to step 5 if needed.
- To export the results, click the blue computer disk icon on the toolbar above the report and select Excel (or other format if desired). Choose either to Save or Open the report (at bottom of screen). It is generally preferable to choose Save so that the file can be easily located again.
- Be sure to store your reports in a secure location, and delete when no longer needed.
If you have any questions or comments, contact the research office.