Register for ENGR 3
June 9 - July 3, M-F 9:00 am - 12:10 pm
If this section is already full, contact me
Kelli Horner, to be placed on the list of students for Section 86101
so that you are able to register on Monday, May 19th, 2014
What do you get out of it:
- Safe, comfortable, understanding, low-pressure environment
- Explore science and technology with hands-on projects, guest lectures, field trips, and more
- Earn 3-units of transferable/associate degree credit
- Be a part of a dedicated group of students also exploring their options in science and technology
- Complete a summer course this summer and still have 2-more months before Fall semester to work, play, provide for the family, study, etc.
This course is already filling up, so if this sounds like a good fit for you, go for it - REGISTER!
Let me know if you have any questions.
To REGISTER contact Kelli Horner at 831-477-3235 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org