Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Transfering to CAL POLY SLO?

Guide to the Supplemental Application
PowerPoint Presentation
Videos of Application Workshop

Transfer Planning starts right away!open doors

If you are undecided about which academic area to pursue in college but you want STEM as an option, then when taking a math class choose one from the STEM math sequence.Math Flow Chart

What is Transfer?

Transfer means that after you complete your lower division major coursework, you will transfer to a 4-year school to complete a baccalaureate degree.

Cabrillo Students transfer to many 4-year institutions as well as into jobs.



UC System
CSU System

Santa Clara


See the Articulation and Transfer Specialist for information.

Students who already have a baccalaureate degree may want to consider preparing for a graduate STEM program.

Contact the STEM Team for how best to proceed.








Choosing a Transfer School - coming soon!



    Was this page helpful?    
Blackboard Online Learning System WebAdvisor  iTunes Cabrillo Library Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100