Parking Permit Information
Spring, Fall and Summer: $40.00, $20.00 with BOG
- Order online through WebAdvisor
- Pick-up two weeks prior to the start of each term
- Daily parking permits beginning Spring 2011: $4.00
- All currently enrolled students may purchase a Cabrillo parking permit
With a valid photo I.D. you can pick up your Cabrillo parking permit at:
- Admissions & Records, Building 100, Aptos campus
- Admissions & Records, Watsonville campus
- Student Affairs Office, SAC East, Aptos campus
If you did not request a parking permit online, your student account will be charged at the time you receive your parking permit.
Parking permit use guide:
- Parking is enforced Monday-Friday, 7am-10pm. Permits must be displayed in your vehicle in the lower left of the windshield or from a hang tag on the rear-view mirror.
- If lost or destroyed, a student can purchase a replacement permit at full price.
- Permits are valid in student parking spaces only. If a student is parked in a staff or visitor space, a citation will be issued.
- Motorcycles do not need a permit as long as they park in designated motorcycle parking space.
- If a temporary disabled student permit is needed, stop by Sheriff's Office or Disabled Student Program and Services.
- Parking permits cannot be mailed. If you are picking one up for someone else, you will need a signed letter from that person giving you permission. Remember to bring a photo ID of yourself, as well.
Go Green! Choose an eco-friendly transportation option!
Click the Go Green! link for more information on how to help make Cabrillo College more environmentally-friendly and win prizes for yourself.