- Fall, Spring and Summer: $10
- Automatically charged when you register
- Available for pick up two weeks prior to the start of each term
- Charge can be declined through WebAdvisor for an immediate $10 credit to your student account
- Deadline to decline the charge is two weeks after the start of the term
With a valid photo I. D. pick up your Cabrillo Student Activity Card at:
- Admissions & Records, Building 100, Aptos campus (renewals only).
- Student Affairs Office, SAC East, Aptos campus.
- Student Resource Center, Room 4320, Watsonville campus.
Student Activity Card Use Guide:
- If lost or destroyed, you may purchase a replacement card at full price.
- The Student Activity Card is only valid with the current semester label affixed to the card.
- Use of the Student Activity Card is governed by Cabrillo College. It must be presented to campus officials upon request.
- The Student Activity Card is non-transferable.
What does my $10 support?
The Student Activity Card is a program administered by the Associated Students of Cabrillo College, your elected Student Senate. The funds from this program are used to promote student success and access.
College-wide Support Grants: $25,000
Textbooks on Reserve in the library: $18,000
Textbook Rental Program: $10,000
Borrow a Book: $6,000
Student Clubs/The Inter-Club Council: $25,000
Cultural Events: $6,500
Lecture Series: $3,000
State Legislative and Representative Conferences
American College Dance Festival
Cinco de Mayo
Martin Luther King Scholarship Ceremony
College and Career Night
Running Start Program
How do I use my card? Present your current card to access DISCOUNTS:
- Discounts from local merchants (pick up Student Activity Card Brochure for list of participating merchants).
- Museums, theaters and travel: use your SAC to receive the posted student discount.