Career Assessment Inventories
Career Assessment Inventories are available for purchase through the Career Planning Center. You may also take these assessments by enrolling in Counseling & Guidance 54: Career Planning. Available assessment inventories include:
- Strong Interest Inventory: Demonstrates how your interests compare to the interests of individuals who are happily employed in a variety of occupations.
- Lists your general interests in different types of work environments, people and activities.
- Shows ways to explore and individualize your career exploration process.
- Requires counselor interpretation. Computer scoring requires a two week turnaround.
- Myers Briggs Type Inventory: Provides information on personality types and relationships to preferred work environments.
- Indicates preferences for ways you like to work (work style).
- Indicates possible ways to deal with career indecision.
- Shows ways to explore and individualize the career exploration process.
- Requires a counselor interpretation. One week scoring turnaround time required. Must be taken with Strong Internet Inventory unless specifically requested as an individual test by referring counselor.