Watsonville Center Parking
To access the Watsonville Center parking lot, use Maple St. to enter through student parking lot C behind the new Solari Green Technology Center.
Parking for students:
- Students may park in the designated student parking lot C behind the Solari Green Technology Center.
- Daily permits are available for $4 from the vending machine in parking lot C (credit or debit cards only.)
Parking for staff:
- Parking lots A & B behind the Watsonville Center are staff parking only.
Additional parking (Please observe posted signs!)
City of Watsonville parking lots (see map below)
- Cabrillo parking permits valid in City parking GARAGES for unlimited time. 3 hour time limit without permit in the Rodriguez garage, and 1 hour limit in the new Civic Center.
- If you do not have a Cabrillo parking permit, you may purchase a daily parking permit for the Civic Plaza Parking Garage. A $5.00 daily permit can be purchased on the 2nd floor of the Civic Plaza parking garage.
- Street parking in front of Cabrillo is 1 hour limit enforced until 6 p.m. City lots are 2 and 3 hour limits enforced until 8 p.m.
Students MAY NOT park in the following locations at any time. Those who do are subject to tickets or towing.
- Church parking lot (behind Watsonville Center)
- Wells Fargo lot
- Hot dog stand. (Cars have been towed within 5 minutes.)