Links to Additional Resources
- IUPAC Nomenclature of Organic Chemistry
This site is a compilation of the 1979 and 1993 IUPAC recommendations. The actual published text citations are:
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry. Nomenclature of Organic Chemistry, Sections A, B, C, D, E, F, and H.; Pergamon Press: Oxford, 1979.
- IUPAC, Commission on Nomenclature of Roganic Chemistry. A Guide to IUPAC Nomenclature of Organic Compounds (Recommendations 1993).; Blackwell Scientific Publications: 1993.
- Nucleophilic Substitution/Elimination Guidelines
Compiled in part from:
- Carey, F. A.; Sundberg, R. J. Advanced Organic Chemistry, Third Edition. Part A: Structure and Mechanisms; Plenum Press: New York, U.S.A., 1993.
NMR practice with answers by Professor Craig A. Merlic at UCLA.
- Organic Structure Elucidation: A Workbook of Unknowns
NMR practice without answers by Professor Bradley D. Smith at Notre Dame.
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry
Mass Spectrometry Practice and Tutorial with answers by Professor L. Breci at University of Arizona.