Mohammad "Mo" N. Hassan
Web Site http://www.cabrillo.cc.ca.us/~mhassan
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced in marketing, business, and financial management instruction and practices. Demonstrated skills in effective communication through comprehensive involvement in group/team leadership and business presentations. Extensive training /active interest in business software applications and Internet integration.
- Instructed five courses per semester in the management, marketing, and finance areas.
- Advised students in course selection, as well as, academic and career preparation.
- Introduced and implemented computer technology in the business program.
- Designed, collected, and interpreted business/market surveys.
- Introduced and Instructed International Business curriculum.
- Coordinated research and consulting activities with the Small Business Administration.
- Assisted in marketing strategy development for the business program.
- Presented seminars on various marketing/management issues.
- Supervised the establishment of the Business Technology Laboratory.
- Administered the operations of a federally funded program.
- Introduced and implemented computer technology into the business program.
- Managed the operations of fund raising programs.
- Directed and coordinated the duties of fifteen students/employees.
- Initiated and directed the Students In Free Enterprise (SIFE) organization.
- Established cooperative programs that solidified community relations.
- Organized and directed the activities of group projects and workshops.
- Directed the operations of the Business Technology Laboratory.
- Organized and integrated the development of web pages into the classroom.
- Provided computerized/on-line personal financial planning/investment instruction.
- Conducted training sessions in Excel, Power Point, Publisher and the WWW.
- Extensive involvement in Microsoft Windows 95 and Office 97 Programs.
- Designed Power Point presentations for competitions and seminars.
Moe N. Hassan
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site http://www.cabrillo.cc.ca.us/~mhassan
- Conducted training workshops for faculty and students.
- Organized activities that focused on improving student-faculty relationship.
- Completed and presented management and marketing research papers.
- Served as a group advisor and liaison of culturally diversed groups.
- Post-Graduate Courses, Telecom &Networking Management, Marketing of Service Organization, Marketing Research and Analysis, Statistical Methods for Research, Top Management Leadership, and Sociology of Education. University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, January 1993- December 1996.
- MBA, Finance, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Kentucky, May 1991
- BBA, Finance, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, December 1988.
- Business Instructor (August 1999-Present)
Cabrillio College, Aptos CA.
- Assistant Professor of Business Management. (August 1994-August 1999).
Elizabethtown Community College, University of Kentucky, Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
- Director of Service Learning Program. (October 1994-August 1999). Elizabethtown Community College, University of Kentucky, Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
- Instructor of Business Management. (August 1992-July 1994).
Union College. Barbourville, Kentucky.
- Participated in Junior Achievement programs.
- Organized and coordinated fund raising activities for local community agencies such as Red Cross, Special Olympics, Helping Hands, and Hospice.
1998: SIFE Regional Champs & Triple Crown winners. Clearwater, Florida
1996 &1997: The Sam M. Walton Free Enterprise Fellowship.
1996 & 1997: University of Kentucky Teaching Innovation Mini-Grant Awards.
1997: SIFE Regional Champs. St Petersburg, Florida.
1996: SIFE Rookie of the Year & First Runner Up Awards
Available upon request.