Kick-off Your Managerial Career with the First-Line Supervisor Program
Learn to Lead and Advance Your Career Faster
If getting promoted and learning new leadership skills are part of your goals for 2021 — you’ll love Cabrillo's newest program!
The First-Line Supervisor Program will teach you the communication, management, and leadership skills you need to advance your career. This fast-paced program is just 12-weeks, 100% online, including enrollment, registration, weekly assignments, and quizzes.
Best of all, you will be able to receive a socially-distanced individual orientation and support from experienced Business faculty.
From enrollment to program completion we're here to help you every step of the way.
- 100% Online
- Three, fast-paced course with weekly assignments and quizzes
- 12-weeks, beginning February 15 to May 7, 2021
- Valuable support and resources from Cabrillo staff and faculty
What You’ll Learn
Build skills to effectively supervise the work of others. The program includes three courses covering the following topics:
- Business Information Systems | BUS 5
- Business Communication | BUS 52
- Human Relations and Resources | BUS 67
* Total of 10 Transfer Units to CSU
Get Job Ready for Supervisor-Level Positions
in Industries like these
- Food Service
- Insurance and Finance
- Real Estate