Find Your Future with the IT Institute
Kick-off Your IT Career This Spring!
Get a jump start on a career in IT with Cabrillo’s new IT Institute! This program is perfect for anyone looking to land a technical job or take the first step toward professional certification.
Learn from experienced faculty and staff who have worked in IT and get access to career resources that support your job search. Best of all you’ll get one-on-one and group support from the IT Institute Team.
- 11-Week Program | Starts Jan 25, 2020
- 8 Online Classes | Both Self-paced & Instructor Led
- Total Program Time 20 - 25 hours of class time | Plus 20 hours self-study time
- Class Times | Monday – Friday | 9 am - 2 pm
- Future Opportunities: Study for CompTIA A+ Certification and Google IT Support Professional Certificate and On the Job Internships
What You’ll Learn
- IT Support Fundamentals: Hardware and Software, Troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, automation, and security
- Career Skills: Interviewing, resume building, negotiation, conflict resolution, and teamwork
Open Doors to Future Certificates and Degrees
- Google IT Certification
- The CompTIA A+ Test
- Cabrillo IT Degree ProgramComputer Network and System Administration or Computer Support Specialist
Get Job Ready for Entry-Level Positions
- Desktop Support Technician
- Computer Support/Help Desk Specialist
- Technical Customer Support
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Network and System Administrators
- Cloud Computing