Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Resources for students and information about our response. Learn More

student at boardstudents in class

Apply for Admission

We need official transcripts of your previous college-level work in order to:

  • verify you have satisfied a prerequisite
  • qualify you for financial aid
  • award a certificate or degree

Have your previous schools send official transcripts to us:

Cabrillo College
Admissions and Records
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003

When we receive your transcripts we enter information into our system about typical math and english prerequisites that you have already taken. This should make it easier for you to register for classes that have prerequisites.

After we've entered the information in our system, we send your transcripts to the Counseling Department.

Please note: We accept electronic transcripts from participating institutions. If transcript is sent by mail, the transcript must be a hardcopy, on official paper, and sealed to be considered official.

Want to check on the status of a transcript? Call us at (831) 479-6100.

    Was this page helpful?   

© 2019 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility | Title IX

Aptos Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100