Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
campus photo

Resources for Developing Curriculum
(For Instructors)

Developing transferable courses and running reports on your course articulations - step by step

Course Numbering systems at CSU

Course Numbering systems at UC - lower division is 1-99 only

General Education Guidelines:

Course Outlines from other California Community Colleges

Course launch to Transferability to Course Offering Timelines

Transfer Basics

Access Cabrillo's ASSIST agreements with UC and CSU

ASSIST contains all our current agreements with public 4-year institutions in California. In most cases, we have both course to course and major preparation agreements. These agreements can be useful when researching where curriculum development is most needed. The ASSIST Coordination site has developed a helpful demonstration on how to use ASSIST--please click here to take a look. The ASSIST site takes you through the lookup process but if you need assistance, please feel free to call Carolyn Jackson, Articulation Officer at X6272 or e-mail me at

AA-T/AS-T Degrees

NOTE: A grade of "C" OR "P" or better is required for all courses in the major.

List of Approved Cabrillo ADT's with program requirements

    Associate Degree for Transfer Options

Explore CSU Similar AA-T/AS-T degrees

FAQ's for Faculty - re: C-ID

TMC and Degree Submission overview

    Was this page helpful?   
Just Report It   Ask Cabrillo   WebAdvisor   Cabrillo Library   Cabrillo Bookstore   Canvas icon   Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2019 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility | Title IX

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100