Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
students reading outsidephoto of cabrillo quad

Transfer and Articulation Resources
(For Students)

IGETC General Education (lavender) Worksheet

CSU General Education (yellow) Worksheet

This page is designed to help students plan for transfer to a four year university. It is not intended to take the place of a counseling appointment. It is advisable for you to make an appointment with a counselor to plan the course work necessary to make a smooth transition to the university. Call (831) 479-6274 or the Watsonville Center at 477-5134 to make an appointment with a Cabrillo counselor.

Cabrillo College / General Information

California State University Information

AA-T logo


Back to Top

University of California Information

Back to Top

Teacher Preparation

Back to Top

Researching Schools

Back to Top

Private University Info

Back to Top

Transfer Out of State

Other Transfer Information

Back to Top

    Was this page helpful?    
Blackboard Online Learning System WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100