How do I get my results?
assessment results and all other information is confidential and can be provided to the student and only the student.
You will receive a printout of your results after you complete the assessment. In an indivudual session with a staff memeber, we will explain your placment and exactly what your next steps are.
Need an official copy of your results for another college? You have two (2) options:
1. In-person - at the Assessment Center in SAC West:
- Bring photo ID
- we will print a copy of your results
2. E-mail - send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail request must include:
- a signed statement giving Cabrillo permission to release your results
- a clear image of your picture ID (so that we can match the signatures)
- the destination e-mail(s) (where you want us to e-mail your score report)
Please allow 48 hours for us to complete your request.