Header image  
For Santa Cruz County  
  [Cabrillo College Home]



Santa Cruz County has a wide variety of community resources for those who may need assistance.  The easiest way to find out the resources available is to call 211 or go online to www.unitedwaysc.org/node/625

211 is a toll free number that provides 24/7 provides confidential information on finding food, housing, health care, senior services, child care, legal aid and much more.   Information can be provided in a variety of languages.

www.unitedwaysc.org/node/625 is a searchable information and referral database for health and human service providers.  Information on food, housing, health, children and youth, seniors and income and emergency assistance programs are available for both Santa Cruz and Santa Clara Counties.

In addition, Cabrillo Student Services has compiled a short list of community organizations and agencies in Santa Cruz County who provide services that we are unable to offer at Cabrillo College.  For a more comprehensive listing, please use 211 or www.unitedwaysc.org/node/625

For easy navigation, these services are arranged into common categories.  Click on the links to find agencies that can help students who need shelter, food, mental health services (beyond what Cabrillo's Student Health Services can provide), and much more.


Students who need assistance, can come to one of our offices on campus and we will endeavor to connect students with these organizations and agencies.