Is the student in any support programs on campus such as CalWORKs, WIOA, EOPS, etc.?
Refer them to SRSN if any of these situations apply to them.
- Receiving CalWORKs (cash aid from their county)
- Receiving UI (Unemployment Insurance)
- Receiving CTB (California Training Benefits)
- Receiving TAA (Trade Adjustment Assistance)
- A low-income parent returning to school (married or single)
- Currently in, or about to begin, a CTE program
- Currently in, or about to begin, an Allied Health program (AMAP, DH, RN, RT)
Refer them to EOPS if these situations apply to them.
- Are a California resident/AB540 eligible
- Qualify for the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG)
- Enrolled full-time (12 or as determined by ASC)
- Earned than 70 degree applicable units in any combination of post secondary higher education institutions
- Can be identified as having an economic and educational disadvantage
SRSN Programs Eligibility
- Low-income students with dependent children currently receiving CalWORKs cash aid from their county of residence
- Qualified students who have received scholarship training funds approved by the local Workforce Development Board
- Low-Income Adults (single adults earning less than $30,000/year, amount changes for families) and a resident of Santa Cruz County
- Dislocated Workers (receiving unemployment benefits) may reside in- or outside of Santa Cruz County