Student Resource and Support Network

FAQ - Staff + Faculty

Is the student in any support programs on campus such as CalWORKs, WIOA, EOPS, etc.?

Have them contact their Program Specialist at SRSN or EOPS

Refer them to SRSN if any of these situations apply to them.

  • Receiving CalWORKs (cash aid from their county)
  • Receiving UI (Unemployment Insurance)
  • Receiving CTB (California Training Benefits)
  • Receiving TAA (Trade Adjustment Assistance)
  • A low-income parent returning to school (married or single)
  • Currently in, or about to begin, a CTE program
  • Currently in, or about to begin, an Allied Health program (AMAP, DH, RN, RT)

Refer them to EOPS if these situations apply to them.

  • Are a California resident/AB540 eligible
  • Qualify for the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG)
  • Enrolled full-time (12 or as determined by ASC)
  • Earned than 70 degree applicable units in any combination of post secondary higher education institutions
  • Can be identified as having an economic and educational disadvantage

SRSN Programs Eligibility

  • Low-income students with dependent children currently receiving CalWORKs cash aid from their county of residence
  • Qualified students who have received scholarship training funds approved by the local Workforce Development Board
  • Low-Income Adults (single adults earning less than $30,000/year, amount changes for families) and a resident of Santa Cruz County
  • Dislocated Workers (receiving unemployment benefits) may reside in- or outside of Santa Cruz County
  • Refer to the EOPS website for information
Still have questions?