Academic Technology Applications
Canvas, Zoom, MyCabrilloPD, Self-Service
Mon, Tues, and Wed 1–6pm with Koi
Shea or Francine (by appt.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific instructional design requests will be escalated to the TLC Director.
Canvas Request Form
Want to merge course sections or add a TA? The Canvas Request Form is for more elaborate tech requests, or requests that require specific information.
After hours Canvas support
- Chat with Canvas Support (Faculty)
Chat with Instructure's Canvas Support team
- Chat with Canvas Support (Student)
Students can chat with Instructure's Canvas Support team
- Canvas Self-Service Knowledge Base (Faculty)
- Canvas Self-Service Knowledge Base (Students)
Cabrillo College is committed to supporting students as we move in-classroom instruction to online. Your success is important to us, and we will strive to help you any way we can. Please see the links below for student support.
- Finding Information About Courses
- Registration Issues? Contact email@example.com for registration questions
- Join a Zoom Room for Online Support
Students can get help with Canvas, Self-Service, basic computing, and formatting, and other specialized applications used in courses.
- Online Tutoring from the Learning Centers
Get help with writing, math, science, and more.
- Watsonville Integrated Learning Center
Online tutoring and counseling services, including bilingual tutoring for Math, Writing, Spanish & a Virtual Study Space
Request either a phone or an online appointment with a counselor.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 479-6274
- COVID-19 Resources for Students
Hardware Equipment Loan Program (HELP) , Additional Student Resources (emergency grants, food, housing resources)
- The Student View button has been placed at the top of most course pages, which provides quick Student View access for the specific page. On the Home Page, the Student View button has been removed from the sidebar and replaced with the smaller button at the top of the page. (Note: pages must be published first to activate the student view)
- The original Rich Content Editor in Canvas (RCE) has been retired. Many of you have been using the enhanced RCE for some time. The New Rich Content Editor will be the default after the fall term ends. or use the list.
- Check out our new online database. Search for Cabrillo specific answers to common help desk questions.
Respondus LockDown Browser
Canvas Request Form
Use the for more elaborate tech requests such as merges, development shells, training, or Canvas app integrations. Note: Allow a minimum of two weeks for app integration requests. New third party integrations must be submitted by your Department Chair using the Online Software Procurement Form in eTrieve