Cabrillo College will be closed Monday August 25 from 8:00 to 12:00. The EOPS office will reopen at 1:00 pm.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2014
What is EOPS?
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded effort designed to provide financial, counseling and academic support services for full-time Cabrillo students identified as educationally and economically disadvantaged.
How can I qualify?
- be a California resident
- qualify for a Board of Governors Waiver (BOG) A or B
- be enrolled full-time (12 or more units)
- not have completed more than 70 degree applicable units and/or more than 6 consecutive semesters in EOPS/CARE
- be identified as having an economic and educational disadvantage
- academic counseling
- community resource referrals
- transfer application & fee waivers
- priority registration
- text book purchase assistance
- monetary grant to qualified students