Spring 2014 Progress Report Due March 28
Counseling available in Watsonville on Tuesday evenings. Call to schedule an appointment.
Are you graduating Spring 2014? Click here
Spring 14 Important Dates to Remember
EOPS has scholarships! Apply!
EOPS Consortium Scholarship
Deadline has been extended to March 14
Bill Stamos EOPS/CARE Scholarship
What is EOPS?
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded effort designed to provide financial, counseling and academic support services for full-time Cabrillo students identified as educationally and economically disadvantaged.
How can I qualify?
- be a California resident
- qualify for a Board of Governors Waiver (BOG) A or B
- be enrolled full-time (12 or more units)
- not have completed more than 70 degree applicable units and/or more than 6 consecutive semesters in EOPS/CARE
- be identified as having an economic and educational disadvantage
- academic counseling
- community resource referrals
- transfer application & fee waivers
- priority registration
- text book purchase assistance
- monetary grant to qualified students