In the Event of a Workplace Injury or Accident...
If an employee has a life-threatening injury, call 911.
Call Company Nurse First
It is the responsibility of all Cabrillo employees to operate and work in a safe manner, however Cabrillo understands that injuries and accidents happen. If an employee has a non-life threatening workplace related injury or accident, please call Company Nurse prior to seeking treatment. Company Nurse will help the employee get appropriate medical treatment in three easy steps:
- Injured worker notifies supervisor.
- Supervisor/Injured worker immediately calls injury hotline.
- Company Nurse gathers information over the phone and helps injured worker access appropriate treatment.
Company Nurse Hotline: (877) 518-6702
Employer Name: Cabrillo CCD
Search Code: NCC03
If You Need to File a Workers' Comp Claim...
To file a Workers' Compensation claim, please contact Margie Casillas, Benefits Analyst at (831) 479-6182 or via email at email@example.com. Keenan and Associates is Cabrillo College's third party administrator that handles all Workers' Compensation claims.
To locate a Medical Provider that is in Network:
- Contact PRIME Advantage Medical Provider Network (MPN): (888) 626-1737
- Visit MPN Website: www.harborsys.com/Keenan
Resources and Additional Information:
- Workers' Compensation New Hire Pamphlet
- Workers' Compensation New Hire Pamphlet-Spanish
- Important Information about Medical Care if you have a Work-Related Injury or Illness [Title 8, California Code of Regulations, Section 9767.12]
- Notice to Employees-- Injuries Caused by Work [Title 8, CA Code of Regulations, Div. of Workers' Comp. Section 9810]
- Notice to Employees-- Injuries Caused by Work Spanish [Title 8, CA Code of Regulations, Div. of Workers' Comp. Section 9810]
- Workers' Compensation Employer Designated Provider Listing
- Workers' Compensation Employer Designated Provider Listing- Student Interns