We are here to help you navigate your financial aid!
Federal School Code: 001124
The office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at Cabrillo College is committed to helping all students navigate through the financial aid process to promote access, affordability, and student success. In addition to the Welcome Center financial aid front staff, financial aid advisors are also here to make every attempt to assist you in funding your education.
- If you have received current notification that you are receiving a Financial Aid Award or Scholarship, note that awards are transmitted to BankMobile on Thursdays.
- There are two Financial Aid disbursements per semester. You will be awarded for waitlisted classes, only for classes you are currently registered in at the time of disbursement. Once waitlist courses are added, your awards may be adjusted. Note, all courses must be added by census.
- Self-Service is a easier way to view your account activity: fees, financial aid, refunds and balance. You can also view registration statements with balance and make payments. Self-Service is accessible by logging into your account with the college.
We recommend that all students apply for financial aid every year. You never know what you will be eligible for until you apply!
- Students that are US citizens and eligible non-citizens can apply for the FAFSA below.
- Students that are eligible for DACA or AB540 can apply for CA Dream Act below.
- The Student Senate for CA Community Colleges (SSCCC) is asking for assistance with collecting student stories about their experience with financial aid – particularly Cal Grant, whether they received a grant or not. The SSCCC is working with the California Student Aid Commission to sponsor AB 1456, which would expand the Cal Grant program to more than 280,000 California community college students! However, this is a heavy lift. The SSCCC needs real stories to share with the legislators. This is where they need you! Here is a link to the survey.