Choose Your Enrollment Path
Dates & Deadlines
- November 2020Registration Opens for Spring 2021
Enroll Now! Registration in self-service Student Planning is open for all students. It's never too late.
- January 18, 2021Holiday
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 24, 2021Self Service registration in Student Planning closes
Last day to register for a spring 2021 section in self-service Student Planning
- January 25, 2021Spring Semester begins
Connect with your instructor to learn more about class meeting details.
- January 25 to February 6, 2021Add|Drop period for full-term sections
Registration remains open for full term courses.
- February 5, 2021Last day to request Pass|No-pass option
Last day to request Pass|No-pass option for a full-term section. See your instructor for more information. Please note: per California education code: the decision to choose Pass|No-pass is final and may not be made, or changed, after this deadline.
- February 6, 2021Add|Drop Period ends
Last day to Add or Drop full-term classes in Student Planning.
- Last day to add a class with an add authorization. You must use add authorizations by this day or you will no longer be able to register for the class.
- Last day to drop a section and receive a reversal of charges or refund of enrollment or transportation fees. (No exceptions!)
Please Note: for SHORT TERM CLASSES (less than 16 weeks in spring and fall): course fees will be reversed only if you have officially withdrawn by 10% of the class meetings. This deadline is often the day the class first meets. For dates specific for your class, please connect with your instructor.
- February 7, 2021Withdrawal Deadline
Last day to drop a full-term class without a "W" being notated on your academic record. You will still be charged for the all units.
- February 8, 2021Census Deadline
Financial Aid awards are not adjusted after this date. Critical for financial aid recipients who have dropped all classes on or before this date. See Financial Aid for more information about enrollment changes, overpayment and repayment .
- February 12, 2021Holiday
Lincoln's Birthday observed
- February 15, 2021Holiday
Washington's Birthday observed