Cabrillo College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234) an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Third party comments concerning Cabrillo College's compliance with accreditation requirements may be submitted to ACCJC. Additional information about accreditation can be found at: www.accjc.org.
The college complies with the commission policy on Student and Public Complaints Against Institutions. Information regarding the process for an individual wishing to file a comment or complaint with the ACCJC about an institution is available on the ACCJC website. A complainant filing a complaint with the Commission should demonstrate that a serious effort has been made at the institution first to pursue the review procedures provided at the institutional level.
- 2020 Letter of Reaffirmation for Accreditation (7 years)
- ACCJC Peer Review Team Report (2019)
- Institutional Self-Evaluation of Educational Quality and Institutional Effectiveness in Support of Reaffirmation of Accreditation (2019)Please note that the evidence links will not work unless you download the PDF.
- Accreditation Visit Guide (2019)
- Institutional Set Standards (2020)