The Accessibility Support Center (ASC) provides services, accommodations, and academic support for students with disabilities and learning differences at Cabrillo College. ASC assists the college to meet the requirements ensuring that all programs, services, and activities are accessible to and usable by students with disabilities as required by federal law including equal access to educational content and facilities.
We are here to support you!
- If you are a new student to ASC, please call (831) 479-6379 or (831) 479-6370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or inquire about ASC Services.
- Due to the Covid-19 stay-at-home order, the physical ASC Office is closed.
- The Schedule of Classes for Spring 2021 is now available and registration is underway.
- Contact ASC for a counseling appointment to help you choose classes.
- Covid-19 Resources for Cabrillo Students
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Students with concerns regarding services should seek a remedy through the 504 and/or ADA coordinator, see Complaint and Grievance Procedure. To initiate this process see an ASC Counselor.
Due to the Covid-19 stay-at-home order, the physical ASC Office is closed. Student Rights and Responsibilities at Cabrillo College -- Working Together Toward Positive Solutions manual. This manual can be found in the Student Services Office located in the SAC East Bldg.