Noncredit Courses at Cabrillo College
Noncredit courses focus on building skills rather than earning grades or units and take the stress out of learning!
These courses are designed to serve a diverse population. Our tuition-free courses advance career and life skills, and maintain life long learning.
Who Should Consider Noncredit Courses?
- Reentering the workforce
- Seeking continuing education for job training and advancement
- Looking to improve skills before attempting a college course for credit
- Seeking to improve English language skills (California/U.S. residency is NOT REQUIRED)
- A Lifelong Learner looking to enjoy music, theater, and more
- English as Second Language (ESL)
- Career Skills and Training
- Courses for Older Adults
- View all Noncredit Courses (Current Schedule)