Cabrillo College's Visual and Performing Arts Complex offers state of the art facilities in all art mediums, as well as three performance venues: the Crocker Theater, the Samper Recital Hall and the Black Box Theater.
2023 Fall Events
The Box Office hours are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 12pm-6pm; plus in-person sales only 1 hour prior to events.
Contact us by phone at (831) 479-6154 or by email: cabrilloboxoffice at gmail.com with your name and phone number..
Please note that parking is free in Lot L during events.
COVID-19 VAPA PERFORMANCE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
* All patrons are encouraged, but not required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth indoors and throughout the performance
* An N95, KN95, or a double mask is encouraged, but not required.
* All patrons are encouraged to be fully vaccinated, but it is not required.
* Food and drinks are not permitted in the venue with the exception of bottled water.
Campus Wide Solar Project 2022 – 2023
Impacts upon parking for events
VAPA Lot L (Large lot adjacent to the Crocker Theater and Samper Recital Hall)
Lot M (behind Crocker Theater)
* When Lots L and M are closed, driveways, walkways, and emergency access lanes will remain open, including the roundabout drop off circle between Crocker Theater and Samper Recital Hall, and Lot L will have approximately 15 ADA parking slots available during all closures.
* Lots R and S (across Cabrillo College Drive near the sheriff's office) and M (lot behind Crocker Theater), are available for parking during impacts.
We apologize for any inconvenience!
Volunteer to Usher for Events or Help Take Tickets!
Send us an email letting us know what events you are interested in!