Cabrillo College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cabrillo College is an Equal Opportunity employer. Cabrillo College seeks applications from all qualified individuals. It is the continuing goal of Cabrillo College to hire and retain staff who reflect the rich diversity and cultural heritage of the college district and its student body.
Please review our Applicant Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to your questions.
For a list of current job opportunities, required application materials, and application deadlines, visit the Job Opportunities page.
Please note: Application materials are only accepted for current job openings.
If you are interested in a job or category of jobs not currently open, you may complete a Job Interest Card. You will then be notified by email when a position opens. Job interest cards are kept on files for one year.
You may also complete a Job Interest Card for specific Cabrillo College positions that are listed on the Job Descriptions page. After reviewing the job description you are interested in, click on the Job Descriptions page to complete the Job Interest Card.
To establish an user account or login into your existing GovermentJobs.com account visit the Job Opportunities page and click "sign in" in the upper right hand corner.
Forms and Information:
- California State Chancellor's Office Minimum Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators in California Community Colleges
- Foreign Academic Transcript Evaluation Information
- Supplemental Equivalency Information and form for Administrative positions
- Equivalency Form for Faculty Positions
- Supplemental Questionnaire for Faculty bilingual applicants
- Waiver and Authorization Form