Career Skills and Training Courses
Are you interested in getting a short-term career or technical job certificate in a growing or in-demand field?
Need short-term courses to improve your career and job skills?
Cabrillo offers tuition-free classes in workforce and job training that are designed to improve your employability, provide job-placement opportunities, or prepare you for more advanced college-level coursework.
Get ahead in your career with these
You can nail your next interview or advance on the job with our online, self-paced classes and certificates.
Preparing for the Next Great Job | DMCP 402* | View Class
- Learn knowledge and skills to prepare for a professional career search
Applying for the Next Great Job | DMCP 403* | View Class
- Build strategies and resources to seek professional work experience
Success in the Workplace | DMCP 404* | View Class
- Develop essential skills to thrive in a professional workplace environment
Creating Career Satisfaction | DMCP 405* | View Class
- Learn how professionalism and personal accountability lead to career satisfaction
* Complete DMCP 402 & 403 to earn a Certificate of Completion in Strategic Job Preparation
* Complete DMCP 404 & 405 to earn a Certificate of Completion in Workplace Success
Classes offered throughout the year!
Career Training Certificates
- Dental Administrative Assistant
- Dental Infection Control Certificate*
- Introduction of Dental Technology Computer Training
- Preparation for the STEM Workforce
- Beginning Technology Skills
- Culinary Arts Kitchen Skills
- Community Health Worker Certification
- Advanced CPR (AHA Certification CPR for the Healthcare Provider)
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification
Each certificate involves taking a free two-course series.
Career Skills Sample Courses
Career Certificates Coming Soon - Fall 2022
Global Citizen Certificate of Completion*
- N409A Global Citizenship* - Starting Fall 2022
- N409B Global Partnership Experience - Starting Fall 2022
Two easy steps!
We Are Here to Help!
Get help one of these ways:
*This program is supported by the Improving Online CTE Pathways project, funded by the California Community College Chancellor’s Office’s California Virtual Campus-Online Education Initiative (CVC-OEI) as part of a one-year grant award for Cabrillo College. For more information, please visit http://cvc.edu/pathwaysgrant.