Welcome to the Tutoring Center!
We offer FREE peer tutoring to Cabrillo students who are enrolled in the course/s for which they need help.
Tutoring is by appointment. The days and times of tutoring sessions are established by the office.
Sessions are weekly and for the duration of the semester.
Tutoring sessions are scheduled in small groups. Sessions last 1-2 hours depending on the class. Occasionally, sessions may be one to one but that is not guaranteed.
Come directly to the TC office to schedule. Located in THE HUB (second floor of library).
This semester the following subjects are being tutored:
Come to the TC for information on specific classes.
- American Sign Language (ASL) 1, 2
- Biology 4, 5, 6
- Chemistry 1A, 1B, 3, 30A, 30B, 32
- Digital Media 1, 2, 4, 6, 12, 13, 60, 61, 70
- French 1, 2, 3
- German 1, 2
- Italian 1, 2, Conversation
- Math: A variety of classes.
- Philosophy 4, 6, 7, 10, 12
- Psychology 1, 4
- Radiologic Technology
- Spanish 1, 2, 3, 4, Conversation
Offerings are subject to change.
There are occasions in which the Tutoring Center does not have a tutor for a specific subject, the following are some options and other resources: