Watsonville Center Parking
To access the Watsonville Center parking lot, use Maple St. to enter through student parking lot C behind the new Solari Green Technology Center.
Parking for students
- Students may park in the designated student parking lot C behind the Solari Green Technology Center and after 5:00 pm in parking lot B adjacent to the church.
- Daily permits are available for $4 from the vending machine in parking lot C (credit or debit cards only.)
Parking for staff:
- Parking lot A behind buildings A and B is faculty/staff parking only.
- Parking lot B (adjacent to church) is faculty/staff parking only until 5:00 p.m.
Additional parking (please observe posted signs!)
- Cabrillo parking permits valid in City parking GARAGES for unlimited time. Three hour time limit without permit in the West Beach Street parking garage, and two hour limit in the Civic Plaza parking garage.
- If you do not have a Cabrillo parking permit, you may purchase a daily parking permit ($5.00) for the Civic Plaza parking garage on the 2nd floor of the Civic Plaza.
- Street parking in front of Cabrillo is one hour limit enforced until 6 p.m. City lots nearby are two and three hour limits enforced until 8 p.m.
Students MAY NOT park in the following locations at any time. Those who do are subject to tickets or towing.
- Church parking lot (behind Watsonville Center)
- Wells Fargo lot
- Hot dog stand. (Cars have been towed within 5 minutes.)
- Parking area behind shops on Alexander St. across from hot dog stand.
How to pay a parking citation
1. In person -The Cabrillo College Sheriff’s Office accepts payments Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. We accept Cash, Check, MasterCard and Visa
2. Online: www.citationprocessingcenter.com
*A Standard Payment Plan – Available to all registered owners. No proof of income is required. A one-time $15 fee will be applied. To apply please call the Citation Processing Center at 800-989-2058.