Basic Skills Initiative
BSI Advisory Council
Cabrillo College is committed to empowering students with basic skills needs by teaching them the necessary academic skills, counseling them about educational and career opportunities, and providing them with necessary academic support.
BSI Action Plans
- Cabrillo BSI 2015-2016 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2014-2015 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2013-2014 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2012-2013 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2011-2012 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2010-2011 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2009-2010 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2008-2009 action plan
- Cabrillo BSI 2007-2008 action plan
- BSAC (formerly BSLCAC) Five Year Action Plan
Committee Proposals & Research
- Bibliography of resources on basic skills.
- Cabrillo SI Self-Assessment and Five-Year Planning Document
- Basic Skills as a Foundation for Student Success in California Community Colleges (Center for Student Success, Research and Planning Group for CA Community Colleges).
- California CC Basic Skills Initiative Homepage
- AARC: Accountability Reporting for the CA Community Colleges
- Local (Cabrillo) Research on Basic Skills
- Brainstorming Notes from February 22nd Basic Skills Symposium
- Powerpoint presentation BSLCAC (formerly ACES) mission