Taken College Level Courses?

Submit Your Transcripts

You started your path

Keep moving forward 

Don't take more classes than you need. Submit your transcripts to Admissions & Records to add to your file. Then, make an appointment with an Academic Counselor to develop your Education Plan. You'll learn how (and where) your completed courses will fit into your current plan.

  • Both high school and college work can be evaluated. Limitations apply.

  • Your program requirements depend on your major, your educational goal, and your intended transfer institution.

Submit your transcripts

Yes. An unofficial transcript is fine to get started. However, official transcripts are required for Cabrillo transcript annotation, General Education and degree certification. All official transcripts must be sent directly from the originating institution.

Please allow ten business (10) to process and for your transcripts to be in your file. Once your documents are in your file, you can meet with an Academic Counselor to review.

Ways to submit:

  1. In Person drop off locations:

The Welcome Center

Academic Counseling

Student Resource Center, Watsonville Center

  1. Via email: evaluator@cabrillo.edu

  2. Via regular mail:

Cabrillo College, Admissions &Records

Welcome Center, SAC East

6500 Soquel Drive, Aptos CA 95003

attention: Evaluator