Click titles to access dashboards
The eFactbook is undergoing a major software upgrade and the dashboard version may be temporarily unavailable. In the meantime, you can download the complete set of data. If you need additional assistance, please submit a research request.
Tips for using the dashboard:
- Click on the page numbers below the dashboard to invoke a table of contents.
- To make full screen, click on the double headed arrow in the lower right.
- In charts, clicking on an individual bar, line, or pie chart slice will filter to that element. Clicking on that same element or in the white space in the chart will re-select all elements.
- In tables, click on column headers to sort. Columns without a sort arrow cannot be sorted.
- Tables may have scroll bars on the bottom or right side.
- Maps can take longer to fully load
- Advanced users can download an unformatted Excel file with the aggregated data behind the dashboard here.