The STARS First Year Experience program is designed to give you tools and the support necessary to be a successful student. Here are some of the highlights of the STARS First Year Experience Program:
- Guaranteed classes for math, English, CG 51
- Make new friends – take classes together and meet other students and great teachers at Cabrillo!
- Orientation – 1 day orientation before the start of school
- Planning for College Success Course
- Extra Math support through Supplemental Instruction
- Great Instructors and a dedicated counselor
The STARS program is open to all students who have not completed English 1A at Cabrillo. STARS program students complete two semester with the program.
Prior to the start of the fall semester students are required to attend a STARS 1 day orientation.